Availability: Sampran Riverside
Superior Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
House, 1 Bedroom (Antique Thai)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
House, 2 Bedrooms (Antique Thai)Max Occupancy: 4 guests
Superior Garden View room - SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Room, River View- SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Sam Phran eco-friendly resort with a full-service spa
Situated on the waterfront, this eco-friendly resort is close to Samphran Elephant Ground and Zoo, Wat Rai Khing, and Wat Samphran. Regional attractions also include Mahidol University.
At Sampran Riverside, recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. The resort also features a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sampran Riverside Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Sampran Riverside features an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. Dining options at the resort include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly resort also offers a fitness center, a steam room, and a terrace. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Sampran Riverside has designated areas for smoking.
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Tennis on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Picnic area
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Rim Nam Restaurant - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Inn Chan Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Vanda Pavilion - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch only.
Cafe Rim Klong - This café overlooks the garden.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor tennis court, an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Playground on site
- Tennis on site
Arusaya Spa has 7 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open select days. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Sampran Riverside Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Bronze Benchmarked, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.