Book your room at Hotel Elisa
Hotel with a restaurant, in Apia (Downtown Apia)
This hotel is located in Apia (Downtown Apia), close to the beach, National Parliament, Apia Park, and Faleata Golf Course. Local attractions also include Robert Louis Stevenson Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Elisa features wireless Internet access (surcharge). Other amenities include a computer station and tour/ticket assistance.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 4
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Free parking nearby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 18 WST /60 minutes surcharge )
Park your car
Free parking nearby
In your room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Eat and drink
Hotel Elisa has a restaurant on site.
The fine print for Hotel Elisa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between WST 13 and WST 36 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: WST 18 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: WST 25 per person (one way)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.