Availability: Best Western Plus Sunset Suites-Riverwalk
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
San Antonio property near Alamo
This all-suite hotel is within 2 blocks of the Riverwalk, The Alamo, Alamodome, and the San Antonio Convention Center; the airport is 8 miles away.
The lobby of this renovated historical building, originally built in 1896, housed a speakeasy during prohibition days.
The 64 suites have Mission-style furnishings, decor in hues of sage green, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus Sunset Suites-Riverwalk Amenities
The three story Best Western Sunset Suites-Riverwalk hotel mixes past and present, with a historic lobby area that housed a speakeasy during prohibition years. Stained-glass doors and an original mural reflect the building's past. A newer wing houses the guestrooms.
The hotel offers a fitness room, meeting facilities, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but a hot, country breakfast buffet is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Year Built 1896
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-out
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Sofa bed
A complimentary breakfast buffet is served daily in the breakfast area.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
Landry Seafood House
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Best Western Plus Sunset Suites-Riverwalk Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 3.19 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Pets are not allowed at Best Western Sunset Suites-Riverwalk.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through iStayGreen thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.