Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Medical Center San Antonio
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in San Antonio (Northwest - Six Flags)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in San Antonio (Northwest - Six Flags), close to University of Texas Health and Science Center at San Antonio, South Texas Medical Center, and Malibu Castle. Local attractions also include Huebner Oaks and Crossroads Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Medical Center San Antonio features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Medical Center San Antonio Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Medical Center San Antonio features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1248 square feet (112 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2012.
Courtyard by Marriott Medical Center San Antonio is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 112
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1248
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Sofa bed size
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard by Marriott Medical Center San Antonio Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.