Book your room at Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Grand Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Grand Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room (Pure)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Plan, Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Downtown hotel with river-level dining
Near Rivercenter Mall
Grand Hyatt San Antonio is just off IH-37, on the San Antonio Riverwalk, adjacent to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Rivercenter Mall is 1 block from the hotel, and the Alamo is 0.4 miles from the hotel.
Nearest Transport Options
Heated outdoor pool
Guests can enjoy drinks at Bar Rojo. The heated outdoor lap pool with sun deck and 24-hour Stay Fit gym both enable guests to work out on site.
Guestrooms at Grand Hyatt San Antonio feature premium bedding and 32-inch flat-panel televisions with premium satellite channels. Air conditioned guestrooms also include in-room safes and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Grand Hyatt San Antonio offers Perks Coffee & More and Bar Rojo. This Grand Hyatt also features a heated outdoor lap pool with a sundeck, and a 24-hour Stay Fit fitness facility with cardio machines and weight-lifting equipment. A business center with audiovisual equipment is available. 115,000 square feet (10,684 square meters) of flexible meeting and event space includes 5,200 square feet (483 square meters) of balcony space, and can accommodate up to 3,600 guests. In addition, there are 2 ballrooms. A concierge desk is on site. This pet-friendly San Antonio hotel also offers valet parking (surcharge; parking height restrictions apply), limo/town car service, and roundtrip airport shuttle service (surcharge) at limited hours. Additional parking is available nearby (surcharge).
Grand Hyatt San Antonio is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 24
- Total number of rooms - 1003
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2008
- Conference space size (feet) - 115000
- Conference space size (meters) - 10684
- Number of meeting rooms - 33
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Perks Coffee & More - Coffee and sandwiches, available 24 hours.
Bar Rojo - Cocktails and Sansei Sushi served in a posh setting.
Room service - Available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The 24-hour Stay Fit fitness center at Grand Hyatt San Antonio offers a full range of cardio machines and free weight equipment. Guests will also enjoy the heated outdoor lap pool with sundeck. Children ages 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the pool and in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Children under 17 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 27 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
Please note: A full prepayment, non-refundable cancellation policy applies to all bookings with the following travel dates: March 27-31, 2015 and December 7-13, 2015.