Grand Two Double Beds
Business plan king room
Deluxe king room
Downtown hotel with river-level dining
Near Rivercenter Mall
Grand Hyatt San Antonio is just off IH-37, on the San Antonio Riverwalk, adjacent to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Rivercenter Mall is 1 block from the hotel, and the Alamo is 0.4 miles from the hotel.
Heated outdoor pool
Guests can enjoy terrace views from Achiote River Café, and stop for drinks at Bar Rojo. The heated outdoor lap pool with sun deck and 24-hour Stay Fit gym both enable guests to work out on site.
Guestrooms at Grand Hyatt San Antonio feature premium bedding and 32-inch flat-panel televisions with premium satellite channels. Air conditioned guestrooms also include in-room safes and hair dryers.
Grand Hyatt San Antonio offers Perks Coffee & More, Achiote River Café, Bar Rojo, and a river-level terrace bar. This Grand Hyatt also features a heated outdoor lap pool with a sundeck, and a 24-hour Stay Fit fitness facility with cardio machines and weight-lifting equipment. A business center with audio-visual equipment is available. 115,000 square feet (10,684 square meters) of flexible meeting and event space includes 5,200 square feet (483 square meters) of balcony space, and can accommodate up to 3,600 guests. In addition, there are 2 ballrooms. A concierge desk is on site. This dog-friendly San Antonio hotel also offers valet parking (surcharge; parking height restrictions apply), limo/town car service, and roundtrip airport shuttle service (surcharge) at limited hours. Additional parking is available nearby (surcharge).
Grand Hyatt San Antonio is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 24
- Total number of rooms - 1003
- Self parking
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 10684
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 33
- Year Built 2008
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 115000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Suitable for children
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- iPod docking station
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Achiote River Café - Menu features latin flavors with an Asian influence. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Perks Coffee & More - Coffee and sandwiches, available 24 hours.
Bar Rojo - Cocktails and Sansei Sushi served in a posh setting.
Terrace Bar - Cocktails overlooking the San Antonio River.
Room service - Available during limited hours.
The 24-hour Stay Fit fitness center at Grand Hyatt San Antonio offers a full range of cardio machines and free weight equipment. Guests will also enjoy the heated outdoor lap pool with sundeck. Children ages 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the pool and in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 9 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.