Book your room at Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Please enter your travel dates.
Downtown hotel with river-level dining
Near Rivercenter Mall
Grand Hyatt San Antonio is just off IH-37, on the San Antonio Riverwalk, adjacent to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Rivercenter Mall is 1 block from the hotel, and the Alamo is 0.4 miles from the hotel.
Heated outdoor pool
Guests can enjoy drinks at Bar Rojo. The heated outdoor lap pool with sun deck and 24-hour Stay Fit gym both enable guests to work out on site.
Guestrooms at Grand Hyatt San Antonio feature premium bedding and 32-inch flat-panel televisions with premium satellite channels. Air conditioned guestrooms also include in-room safes and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hyatt San Antonio
At your hotel
Grand Hyatt San Antonio offers Perks Coffee & More, Bar Rojo, and a river-level terrace bar. This Grand Hyatt also features a heated outdoor lap pool with a sundeck, and a 24-hour Stay Fit fitness facility with cardio machines and weight-lifting equipment. A business center with audio-visual equipment is available. 115,000 square feet (10,684 square meters) of flexible meeting and event space includes 5,200 square feet (483 square meters) of balcony space, and can accommodate up to 3,600 guests. In addition, there are 2 ballrooms. A concierge desk is on site. This pet-friendly San Antonio hotel also offers valet parking (surcharge; parking height restrictions apply), limo/town car service, and roundtrip airport shuttle service (surcharge) at limited hours. Additional parking is available nearby (surcharge).
Grand Hyatt San Antonio is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 24
- Total number of rooms - 1003
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 10684
- Number of meeting rooms - 33
- Year Built 2008
- Conference space size (feet) - 115000
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 9.95 USD / per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Perks Coffee & More - Coffee and sandwiches, available 24 hours.
Bar Rojo - Cocktails and Sansei Sushi served in a posh setting.
Terrace Bar - Cocktails overlooking the San Antonio River.
Room service - Available during limited hours.
The 24-hour Stay Fit fitness center at Grand Hyatt San Antonio offers a full range of cardio machines and free weight equipment. Guests will also enjoy the heated outdoor lap pool with sundeck. Children ages 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the pool and in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Grand Hyatt San Antonio
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.