Availability: Holiday Inn San Antonio Nw - Seaworld Area
Please enter your travel dates.
Executive, Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
- 2 queen
Standard - Advance Purchase
- 1 bed
Executive, One King Bed, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Deluxe, One King Bed, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Family-friendly San Antonio hotel with an indoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located in San Antonio, close to San Antonio SeaWorld. Area attractions also include Ingram Park Mall and Wilford Hall Medical Center.
Recreational amenities at Holiday Inn San Antonio Nw - Seaworld Area include an indoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a theme park shuttle and a poolside bar.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn San Antonio Nw - Seaworld Area Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Holiday Inn San Antonio Nw - Seaworld Area provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 5500 square feet (511 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This family-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. An area shuttle within 5 mi, a theme park shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn San Antonio Nw - Seaworld Area is a smoke-free property.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Year Built 2009
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or café
- Swimming pool - children's
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Number of floors - 6
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 511
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5500
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free long-distance calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Sporting News Grill - This family restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
The Green Beanery - This coffee shop specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Holiday Inn San Antonio Nw - Seaworld Area Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through iStayGreen thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.