Availability: Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
San Antonio resort and spa on 300 wooded acres
Texas Hill Country
Hyatt Regency's Texas Hill Country Resort is an authentic Texas escape 15 miles (24 kilometers) outside of San Antonio and 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from SeaWorld, with garden paths that wind through old-growth trees, flowering cacti, and shrubs.
Guests at the business- and family-friendly Hyatt Regency can golf on a 27-hole championship course designed by Arthur Hills, float down the 950-foot-long Ramblin' River, or schedule a day at the spa.
Texas countryside views
The 500 farmhouse-style rooms overlook the gardens, golf course, or the resort. Rooms include Hyatt's signature grand beds, 37-inch flat-screen HDTVs, and wired and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa Amenities
The Hill Country Golf Club's rugged 27-hole championship course, designed by Arthur Hills, covers 170 acres. The course has a clubhouse with old-fashioned wooden lockers, a well-stocked pro shop, and 2 restaurants. Golf carts are equipped with global positioning systems.
The Windflower Spa boasts a sauna, steam room and spa tub, and offers massages, aromatherapy, and beauty and body treatments.
Guests can use the complimentary inner tubes and float the 950-foot-long (290-meter-long) Ramblin' River. The freeform pool has a cascading waterfall, and the children's pool has a sandy beach. For children, Camp Hyatt offers activities including nature walks, arts and crafts, and outdoor games. Underground is a teens-only club with arcade games and a snack bar.
Free self-parking is available in secure, monitored lots, with surcharges for valet parking, additional vehicles, and oversized vehicles.
Pets allowed in certain room types (2 per room, other restrictions apply).
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Spa services on site
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 4
- Shopping on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Picnic area
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space size (feet) - 43,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3995
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Lazy river
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Number of spa tubs - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 27
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Free wired high-speed Internet , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
Antlers Lodge - A large, shed-horn antler chandelier is the focal point in this country lodge setting. Guests can settle in by a stone fireplace for steaks, seafood, and other Southwest-inspired cuisine. Located in the clubhouse. Open for dinner Tuesday - Sunday.
Springhouse Café - A farmhouse café setting for Texas-sized breakfast and lunch buffets. Aunt Mary's homemade cinnamon sticky buns are one of the specialties. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Charlie's Long Bar Saloon - The resort's main watering hole is an authentic Texas saloon with a stamped-tin ceiling, 56-foot copper-topped bar with cowhide stools, pool tables, darts, and a jukebox. Open evenings.
Papa Ed's Pool Bar & Grill - Sandwiches, appetizers, grilled food, and cold drinks are on the menu at this poolside snack bar. Seasonal hours.
Vince's Watering Hole - A full-service bar, featuring handmade cocktails and a limited poolside menu of gourmet grilled haute dogs, all-natural burgers, chilled salads and wraps. Open seasonally.
Cactus Oak Tavern - Overlooks the resort's 27-hole golf course. Serves grilled burgers, sandwiches, salads, and cold beverages. Pool table and TVs.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
This Hyatt Regency resort offers a 27-hole championship golf course, a driving range, and golf pro assistance. There is one hard-surface tennis court. A tennis pro is available for lessons.
This San Antonio resort's health club includes cardio machines, cross-trainers, free weights, stair machines, and saunas.
Other amenities include running and cycling trails, a volleyball court, a half-sized basketball court, and pool tables. Guests have complimentary use of sporting equipment, including bicycles, river floats, volleyballs, and basketballs.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Volleyball on site
Windflower - The Hill Country Spa and Salon is tucked into a secluded area of the resort and features 21 treatment rooms, dry saunas, a eucalyptus-infused steam room, lap pool, spa tub, and juice bar. The spa offers facials, body treatments, and massages as well as a children's spa called the SPAhhhT.
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 26 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa is listed in the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.
Explore Package/1 Golfer
Book a stay in an "Explore Package/1 Golfer" rate category and receive the following:
- 18 holes of golf for 1 person per paid night
- 15% off additional rounds of golf
Explore Package/2 Golfers
Book a stay in an "Explore Package/2 Golfers" rate category and receive the following:
- 18 holes of golf for 2 people per paid night
- 15% off additional rounds of golf
Book a stay at least 21 days in advance in an “Advance Purchase” rate category now for travel anytime, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- 15% discount on room rate, at time of booking.