Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Seasonal Sale!
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony - Seasonal Sale!
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony - Bed And Breakfast.
San Antonio resort and spa on 300 wooded acres
Texas Hill Country
Hyatt Regency's pastoral Texas Hill Country resort is 15 miles outside of San Antonio and 2 miles from SeaWorld, with garden paths that wind through old-growth trees, flowering cacti, and shrubs.
Guests at the business- and family-friendly Hyatt Regency can golf on a 27-hole championship course designed by Arthur Hills, float down the 950-foot-long Ramblin' River, or schedule a day at the spa.
The 500 farmhouse-style rooms overlook the gardens, golf course, or the resort. Rooms include Hyatt's signature grand beds, 37-inch flat-screen HDTVs, and wired and wireless Internet access.
Meetings and events are the specialty of the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa, which has 43,000 square feet of function space. The business center, operated by SWANK, offers office supplies, computer rental, and printing, copying, and document imaging (surcharges for all services). Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Self-parking for cars, trucks and RVs is complimentary. The resort's recreation department sponsors games to facilitate team building for groups.
The Hill Country Golf Club's rugged 27-hole championship course, designed by Arthur Hills, covers 170 acres. The course has a clubhouse with old-fashioned wooden lockers, a well-stocked pro shop, and two restaurants. Golf carts are equipped with global positioning systems.
Guests can use the complimentary inner tubes and float the 950-foot-long Ramblin' River. The freeform pool has a cascading waterfall, and the children's pool has a sandy beach. For children, Camp Hyatt offers activities including nature walks, arts and crafts, and outdoor games. Underground is a teens-only club with arcade games and a snack bar.
Free self-parking is available in secure, monitored lots, with surcharges for valet parking, additional vehicles, and oversized vehicles.
Pets allowed in certain room types (2 per room, other restrictions apply).
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa services on site
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Arcade/game room
- Pool table
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Grocery/convenience store
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free self parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3995
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 43,000
- Secretarial services
- Steam room
- Beauty services
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Lazy river
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Number of spa tubs - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 27
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Free wired high-speed Internet, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
Antlers Lodge - A large, shed-horn antler chandelier is the focal point in this country lodge setting. Guests can settle in by a stone fireplace for steaks, seafood, and other Southwest-inspired cuisine. Located in the clubhouse. Open for dinner Tuesday - Sunday.
Springhouse Café - A farmhouse café setting for Texas-sized breakfast and lunch buffets. Aunt Mary's homemade cinnamon sticky buns are one of the specialties. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Charlie's Long Bar Saloon - The resort's main watering hole is an authentic Texas saloon with a stamped-tin ceiling, 56-foot copper-topped bar with cowhide stools, pool tables, darts, and a jukebox. Open evenings.
Papa Ed's Pool Bar & Grill - Sandwiches, appetizers, grilled food, and cold drinks are on the menu at this poolside snack bar. Seasonal hours.
Cactus Oak Tavern - Overlooks the resort's three tennis courts. Serves grilled burgers, sandwiches, salads, and cold beverages. Pool table and TVs.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
This Hyatt Regency resort offers a 27-hole championship golf course, a driving range, and golf pro assistance. There is one hard-surface tennis court. A tennis pro is available for lessons.
This San Antonio resort's health club includes cardio machines, cross-trainers, free weights, stair machines, and saunas.
Other amenities include running and cycling trails, a volleyball court, a half-sized basketball court, and pool tables. Guests have complimentary use of sporting equipment, including bicycles, river floats, volleyballs, and basketballs.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
Windflower - The Hill Country Spa and Salon is tucked into a secluded area of the resort and features 21 treatment rooms, dry saunas, a eucalyptus-infused steam room, lap pool, spa tub, and juice bar. The spa offers facials, body treatments, and massages as well as a children's spa called the SPAhhhT.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 26 per accommodation, per night (effective 4 March 2013)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Welcome amenities
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Explore Package/1 Golfer
Book a stay in an "Explore Package/1 Golfer" rate category and receive the following:
- 18 holes of golf for 1 person per paid night
- 15% off additional rounds of golf
Explore Package/2 Golfers
Book a stay in an "Explore Package/2 Golfers" rate category and receive the following:
- 18 holes of golf for 2 people per paid night
- 15% off additional rounds of golf
Book a stay at least 21 days in advance in an “Advance Purchase” rate category now for travel anytime, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- 15% discount on room rate, at time of booking.