Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Seasonal Sale!
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Respire, Standard Room - Seasonal Sale!
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, View - Seasonal Sale!
Downtown San Antonio hotel with River Walk and Alamo views
Near the Alamo
Located on the Riverwalk, this 16-story hotel is 1 block away from the Alamo and Rivercenter Mall, 2 blocks from the convention center, and 10 blocks from the Market Square and Northstar Mall.
Guests at the Hyatt Regency Riverwalk can enjoy the sun, the stars, and the panoramic city views while lounging on the 16th-story rooftop terrace, which offers an outdoor swimming pool and poolside dining.
Atrium or downtown views
Guestrooms overlook the hotel's multi-level atrium, while others offer views of downtown San Antonio or the River Walk; all have essentials such as flat-panel TVs with HBO and pay movies, and wireless Internet (surcharge).
Hyatt Regency Riverwalk includes a rooftop terrace with an outdoor pool. The onsite 2,800-square-foot health club set on the hotel's 11th floor features Stay Fit equipment such as treadmills and cross-trainers. A business center is also on site with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and additional business services. The property offers 40,000 square feet of meeting facilities.
The 2,700-square-foot DASA Spa includes four private massage rooms, and offers such services as European facials and hot herbal towel wraps.
A variety of small shops, including an art gallery, jewelry store, coffee kiosk, and ice-cream parlor, are located on the hotel's Riverwalk level. Wedding services are available. Valet parking and self parking are available in the onsite garage (surcharges apply).
Hyatt Regency Riverwalk is a smoke-free and pet-friendly property.
- Rooftop terrace
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 629
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 16
- Translation services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3716
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 22
- Year Built 1981
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 40,000
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Electronic check-out
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- City view
- River view
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
Q Restaurant - The sounds of an atrium waterfall provide a pleasant backdrop to meals. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner offered (some meals may not be served daily). The menu features International Barbecue and authentic Texas-style cuisine. Restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday.
Q Bar - After a day of meetings, this casual and comfortable lounge overlooking the atrium is a great people-watching spot. Cocktails and appetizers.
Mad Dog's - A very British pub with darts and pool. Large selection of beers on tap, along with pub food such as steak, fish and chips, and sandwiches.
Einstein Bros Bagels - This lobby-level shop offers 12 varieties of bagels, an assortment of cream cheese flavors, and specialty sandwiches. Open daily.
- Swimming on site
- Boat tours nearby
The 2,700-square-foot DASA Spa boutique offers beauty and spa services, such as facial treatments; massages; manicures and pedicures; body scrubs, wraps and treatments; and hydrotherapy treatments. Advanced reservations are required for massages and spa treatments. Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult to visit the spa. Guests under 12 are not allowed.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa boutique
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 23, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 9 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.