Book your room at Marriott San Antonio Northwest
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
San Antonio hotel with pool, 8 miles from Six Flags
Near the I-10 and I-410 interchange, this San Antonio hotel is 8 miles from Six Flags, 8.5 miles from the Riverwalk, and 13 miles from SeaWorld San Antonio. The airport is about 5 miles away.
Dining options include the Red Rim Bistro, serving Southwestern cuisine, and the River City Cantina, in the atrium lounge. Other highlights include an outdoor pool and a complimentary airport shuttle.
Guestrooms feature Marriott's signature Revive bedding, premium TV channels, coffeemakers, and wireless and wired high-speed Internet access. Marriott San Antonio Northwest has a smoke-free policy.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott San Antonio Northwest
- At your hotel
Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk offers a heated outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The Red Rim Bistro showcases Southwestern favorites and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The River City Cantina serves dinner and drinks in an atrium setting.
Complimentary airport transportation is available on request. Guest parking is complimentary. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and also in guestrooms for a surcharge. 8454 square feet (761 square meters) of meeting space is available in 9 total conference rooms, making this Marriott a great choice for business travelers. This San Antonio hotel has a smoke-free policy.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 761
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8454
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 296
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
- In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Red Rim Bistro - Specializing in Southwestern fare, this restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
River City Cantina - This bar also serves dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Marriott San Antonio Northwest
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.95 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.