Book your room at Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter
Refined hotel near Rivercenter Mall and River Walk
Alamo: 2 blocks
Overlooking downtown San Antonio's River Walk, this polished, 38-story hotel opens directly onto the Rivercenter Mall; the Gonzales Convention Center, Alamo, and HemisFair Park are two blocks away.
Swim in or out
An indoor/outdoor swimming pool is surrounded by a patio with a bar, and room for sunning. Onsite at the Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter is Sazo's Latin Grill.
Outfitted with traditional furnishings, the 1,001 guestrooms at this Marriott include high-speed Internet access for a fee, large desks with speakerphones, lounge chairs with ottomans, and beds with extra pillows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter
At your hotel
The 38-story Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter opens into the Rivercenter Mall, for convenient access to shops, dining, and entertainment, including the IMAX Theatre and the Rivercenter Comedy Club. The Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center is two blocks away.
The hotel offers 36 meeting rooms, with business-center support, and a grand ballroom. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge) are available in public areas, and luggage storage is offered on site. A business center provides computers with high-speed Internet access.
There is a big-screen TV and complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and pool towels are provided for use of the indoor/outdoor pool.
This is a smoke-free property. Fines apply for violations.
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 60000
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 38
- Total number of rooms - 1,001
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 5574
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 12.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 12.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Sazo's Latin Grill - Flamenco reds and sunrise yellows set the tone in this restaurant where Spanish and Latin fusion cuisine includes tapas and seafood paella. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Bar - A quiet, casual and relaxing environment offering light fare, refreshments and cocktails.
Starbucks - Coffee house.
The hotel's indoor/outdoor pool is surrounded by a large patio. One area of the sundeck can be reserved for groups. The 24-hour fitness room contains cardio machines, free weights, and four TVs.
Several exceptional golf courses are within 15 miles, including the Pecan Valley Golf Club and Hill Country Golf Club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Diners Club, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day