Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Refined hotel near Rivercenter Mall and River Walk
Alamo: 2 blocks
Overlooking downtown San Antonio's River Walk, this polished, 38-story hotel opens directly onto the Rivercenter Mall; the Gonzales Convention Center, Alamo, and HemisFair Park are two blocks away.
Swim in or out
An indoor/outdoor swimming pool is surrounded by a patio with a bar, and room for sunning. Onsite at the Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter is Sazo's Latin Grill.
Outfitted with traditional furnishings, the 1,001 guestrooms at this Marriott include high-speed Internet access for a fee, large desks with speakerphones, lounge chairs with ottomans, and beds with extra pillows.
The 38-story Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter opens into the Rivercenter Mall, for convenient access to shops, dining, and entertainment, including the IMAX Theatre and the Rivercenter Comedy Club. The Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center is two blocks away.
The hotel offers 36 meeting rooms, with business-center support, and a grand ballroom. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge) are available in public areas, and luggage storage is offered on site. A business center provides computers with high-speed Internet access.
There is a big-screen TV and complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and pool towels are provided for use of the indoor/outdoor pool.
This is a smoke-free property. Fines apply for violations.
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 60000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 38
- Total number of rooms - 1,001
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5574
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Sazo's Latin Grill - Flamenco reds and sunrise yellows set the tone in this restaurant where Spanish and Latin fusion cuisine includes tapas and seafood paella. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Bar - A quiet, casual and relaxing environment offering light fare, refreshments and cocktails.
Starbucks - Coffee house.
The hotel's indoor/outdoor pool is surrounded by a large patio. One area of the sundeck can be reserved for groups. The 24-hour fitness room contains cardio machines, free weights, and four TVs.
Several exceptional golf courses are within 15 miles, including the Pecan Valley Golf Club and Hill Country Golf Club.
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day