Availability: Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk
ConciergeMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Stylish, family-friendly hotel on the River Walk
Heart of the action
Towering 30 stories over the River Walk, this comfortable, stylish hotel is across the street from the Rivercenter Mall, one block from the convention center, and three blocks from the Alamo.
The indoor/outdoor pool is flanked by a sundeck and 24-hour fitness center. The hotel bar overlooks the River Walk and offers wireless Internet access.
River or city views
The 512 guestrooms have either city views or balconies overlooking the San Antonio River. All feature wireless Internet access and cable TV with pay movies, HBO, and the Disney channel.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk Amenities
This high-rise hotel, overlooking the River Walk, offers a central location across the street from the Rivercenter Mall. The Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center is a block away and the Alamo is three blocks from the hotel.
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby, lobby bar, and meeting rooms. An indoor/outdoor pool is flanked by a sundeck, and 24-hour fitness center. The Cactus Flower Café serves American and Southwestern fare in a casual, family-friendly setting.
The hotel offers a luggage and package hold. A business center provides computers with high-speed Internet access and shipping and receiving services. In addition, 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting and function space, including 13 meeting rooms, is available.
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 30
- Total number of rooms - 512
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Cactus Flower Café - Casual, family-friendly restaurant showcasing American and Southwestern favorites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Outdoor seating, weather permitting.
Market Street Deli - Soup, sandwiches, pastries, coffee drinks. Open daily.
Lobby Bar - River views. Beer, wine, cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, light fare. Wireless Internet access available. Outdoor seating, weather permitting.
The hotel offers an indoor/outdoor pool flanked by a sundeck, and a 24-hour fitness room with cardio machines and free weights; towels are provided. Indoor table tennis is also available.
Several golf courses are within 15 miles of the hotel, including the Pecan Valley Golf Course and Hill Country Golf Club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.