Book your room at Omni La Mansion del Rio
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Room, 2 Double Beds, River ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed, River View (Ambassador)Max Occupancy: 5 guests
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelSpanish Colonial beauty overlooking the Riverwalk
Walk to sights
Built on the banks of the Riverwalk, this seven-story, grand-hacienda-style hotel is 3 blocks from the Alamo, 7 blocks from the convention center, and 8 from El Mercado.
Arched doorways lead to this hotel's lobby, which features antique-style furnishings and a winding, wrought iron staircase; a lush courtyard is graced by shade-giving trees.
Individually-decorated rooms have exposed brick walls, antique-style furnishings, and beamed ceilings; all have balconies overlooking the river, courtyard, or city.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni La Mansión del Rio's features include a hand-carved concierge desk and cabinets; an updated reception desk; granite, limestone, iron, and bronze furnishings; and iron ceiling fixtures. A mixture of paintings, photography, and Mexican folk art are displayed throughout the property.
Every Friday, from 5 PM to 6:30 PM, the hotel hosts the Mariachi Quiroga group. Spa services, a sauna, fitness facilities, and a pool are available at the hotel's partner property, which is located nearby.
Self parking is available for an extra fee and complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and public areas of the hotel.
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 7
- Total number of rooms - 338
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
Where to Eat
Las Canarias - This restaurant is known for its attentive touches, such as freshly brewed iced tea served with a sprig of mint and a tiny vase of chilled syrup. The romantic, casual setting includes three levels of interior seating. Guests are also served on the courtyard or veranda overlooking the Riverwalk. The menu features American regional fare, including seafood, steaks, and game meats. Open daily, the restaurant also hosts a Sunday brunch.
El Colegio - Once the library of the old St. Mary's College, this casual bar serves coffee specialty drinks in the morning and casual American fare in the evenings.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 17
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- Omni La Mansion del Rio is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.