Book your room at Omni La Mansion del Rio
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Spanish Colonial beauty overlooking the Riverwalk
Walk to sights
Built on the banks of the Riverwalk, this seven-story, grand-hacienda-style hotel is 3 blocks from the Alamo, 7 blocks from the convention center, and 8 from El Mercado.
Arched doorways lead to this hotel's lobby, which features antique-style furnishings and a winding, wrought iron staircase; a lush courtyard is graced by shade-giving trees.
Individually-decorated rooms have exposed brick walls, antique-style furnishings, and beamed ceilings; all have balconies overlooking the river, courtyard, or city.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni La Mansion del Rio
Omni La Mansión del Rio's features include a hand-carved concierge desk and cabinets; an updated reception desk; granite, limestone, iron, and bronze furnishings; and iron ceiling fixtures. A mixture of paintings, photography, and Mexican folk art are displayed throughout the property.
Every Friday, from 5 PM to 6:30 PM, the hotel hosts the Mariachi Quiroga group by the pool side.
Self parking is available for an extra fee.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 338
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Eat and drink
Las Canarias - This restaurant is known for its attentive touches, such as freshly brewed iced tea served with a sprig of mint and a tiny vase of chilled syrup. The romantic, casual setting includes three levels of interior seating. Guests are also served on the courtyard or veranda overlooking the Riverwalk. The menu features American regional fare, including seafood, steaks, and game meats. Open daily, the restaurant also hosts a Sunday brunch.
El Colegio - Once the library of the old St. Mary's College, this casual bar serves coffee specialty drinks in the morning and casual American fare in the evenings.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for Omni La Mansion del Rio
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- Omni La Mansion del Rio is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.