Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room (2 Queen Beds)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
European décor in the heart of San Antonio
This suburban San Antonio hotel is adjacent to The Colonnade, a 66-acre dining and shopping complex, 3 miles from Six Flags Fiesta Texas, 5 miles from The Shops at La Cantera and 9 miles from the Riverwalk. The San Antonio airport is 8 miles away.
Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade has 23,000 square feet of event space with high-speed Internet access available, and a business center with copy and fax machines and wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms at this San Antonio hotel have antique-style furniture with wrought-iron accents. Rooms have bathrobes and deep tubs with shower massagers. Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade has an indoor splash pool surrounded by lush tropical greenery and a coed dry sauna. Outside is a large unheated lap pool with lounge chairs and a spa tub. The mirrored fitness center has a spa tub, cardio and weight machines, free weights, yoga mats, exercise balls, complimentary fruit and juice, TVs, and purified water. The hotel also offers a Get Fit Kit for in-room exercise. Massage therapy is available by appointment for a fee.
The hotel offers 23,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including three ballrooms and 15 meeting and conference rooms. The Colonnade Ballroom, located on the 20th floor, has floor-to-ceiling windows with an impressive view of the San Antonio skyline. All meeting venues have data ports, and technical assistants can provide high-speed Internet access upon request. The business center is self-serve and includes photocopy and fax machines, as well as a computer with wireless Internet access. Wireless and wired Internet is also available throughout the lobby (surcharge), the hotel's restaurant and bar, and the pool area. Complimentary roundtrip airport shuttle service is available during limited hours.
The Omni Kids Program includes interactive Web pages; rolling backpacks filled with puzzles, games, and books; a jumbo activity book and crayons, and kid-themed menus in the restaurant.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 326
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Translation services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Free self parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 23,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2137
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Bolo's Rotisserie Grille - This casual restaurant has a Western theme with old photos and Wild West memorabilia. Breakfast includes an omelet bar and hot buffet. Lunch offers a made-to-order pasta bar along with sandwiches, salads, and soups. The dinner menu offers tortilla soup, designer pizzas, seafood, duck, beef, and game meats. The signature dessert is Bolo's banana bread pudding. Open every day from early morning to late evening, closed between lunch and dinner. Accommodates room service requests during limited hours.
Afterthought Bar - This piano bar has paneled walls, deep turquoise Queen Anne-style chairs, and a low granite-topped bar with a line of comfy red leather chairs. The bar offers lighter dining options, hors d'oeuvres, over 30 wines by the glass, and is host to the hotel's Sunday brunch.
Fitness options for guests include an indoor splash pool surrounded by lush tropical greenery and a coed dry sauna nearby. The large outdoor unheated lap pool has plenty of lounge chairs and a spa tub. The roomy mirrored fitness center has a spa tub, cardio and weight machines, free weights, yoga mats, exercise balls, complimentary fruit and juice, TVs, and purified water. For guests who prefer to exercise in their rooms, the hotel offers a Get Fit Kit, consisting of a floor mat, dumbbells, and elastic bands. There is also an in-house masseuse available by appointment (surcharge). For runners, there is a jogging path throughout Colonnade Center; maps are available at the front desk.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.0 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.