Book your room at The Fairmount Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed, Lanai
Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Lanai
Historic boutique hotel near Riverwalk
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near the Riverwalk
Built in 1906, this San Antonio hotel is 1 block from the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and La Villita artists' shops, and within 3 blocks of the Riverwalk and Alamo.
Complimentary amenities at the smoke-free Fairmount Hotel include newspapers in the lobby and wireless Internet access in public areas. The first-floor restaurant serves Italian fare.
Individually decorated guestrooms feature 20-foot ceilings, down comforters, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms have Italian-marble baths and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Fairmount Hotel
- The Overview
Renovated in 2006, The Fairmount Hotel provides function spaces and support services for business meetings and social events. Popular for weddings, the hotel offers an on-site wedding planner and limousine service (surcharges). A business center features complimentary high-speed Internet access.
On the first floor there is Tre Trattoria Downtown, Italian restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Coffee, tea, juice, and pastries are available every morning in the lobby (surcharge).
This hotel is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1906
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- The Eats
Tre Trattoria Downtown - Restaurant serving Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service is available during limited hours.
- Out and About
The hotel offers a fitness center. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for The Fairmount Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 6.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35.00 (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 21 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.