Book your room at The St. Anthony Riverwalk Wyndham Hotel
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Historic splendor a block from San Antonio Riverwalk
This ornate, Victorian-era hotel, built in 1909 and designated a National Historic Landmark, is 3 blocks from the Alamo and 1 block from the San Antonio Riverwalk.
Grace and splendor
The The St. Anthony Riverwalk Wyndham Hotel's lobby, known as Peacock Alley, is adorned with eight-foot-wide crystal chandeliers and original paintings by artists Remington, Cartier, and DeYoung.
The 352 guestrooms at The St. Anthony Riverwalk Wyndham Hotel have Queen Anne-style decor, with antique replicas and custom-tailored bedspreads; restored black-and-white-tiled baths have pedestal sinks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
- Swimming pool
The St. Anthony Riverwalk Wyndham Hotel
- At your hotel
This San Antonio hotel features an onsite restaurant, The Madrid Room, as well as a traditional Victorian pub. Guests can take advantage of a fitness center with cardio equipment and a TV. A 24-hour business center offers complimentary high-speed Internet access, and wireless Internet access is available (surcharge).
Popular for meetings and celebrations, the hotel has 22,000 square feet of meeting space, including the Starlight Terrace, an open-air ballroom that can accommodate 300 guests for alfresco dining. Regular and valet parking are available (surcharges).
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 352
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1909
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
The Madrid Room - This casually elegant restaurant offers a variety of cuisines for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with an emphasis on the chef's daily selections. Lavish champagne brunches served in the Peacock Alley promenade are offered on certain holidays.
Pete's Pub - This traditional Victorian pub offers fine spirits and light lunches. Open weeknights from early evening to very late. On Sundays, the pub opens at midday and stays open until late at night.
Room service - available during limited hours.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for The St. Anthony Riverwalk Wyndham Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 26.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night