Availability: Best Western Plus San Diego Miramar Hotel
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suburban San Diego Hotel near San Diego Safari Park
Near Air Force base
Located 3 miles from Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, Best Western Plus San Diego/Miramar Hotel is within a 20-minute drive of SeaWorld, the Gaslamp Quarter, the San Diego Zoo, and Mission Beach.
Guests enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning with waffles, eggs, pastries, and fresh fruit. Parking is free, and a lobby computer and printer are available for complimentary guest use.
At Best Western Plus San Diego/Miramar Hotel, all 104 guestrooms include microwaves, compact refrigerators, free local calls, complimentary wireless Internet access, and premium channels including HBO.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus San Diego Miramar Hotel Amenities
Featuring a Spanish-tile roof and stucco exterior, Best Western Plus San Diego/Miramar Hotel has an elegant lobby with a high ceiling, plush furnishings, and complimentary newspapers and coffee. Complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning, with waffles, hard-boiled eggs, fresh fruit, pastries, juice, and coffee. A lobby computer and printer are available for complimentary guest use, and wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the motel. Available 24 hours, front-desk staff provide faxing and copying (surcharge). For recreation, guests enjoy an outdoor pool and spa tub, both open year-round. Other amenities include coin-operated laundry facilities and free parking.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 104
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Complimentary buffet breakfast - Waffles, hard-boiled eggs, pastries, fresh fruit, coffee, and juice. Served daily.
Guests enjoy an outdoor pool and spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Best Western Plus San Diego Miramar Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.