Availability: Best Western Seven Seas
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Family-friendly hotel in San Diego's Mission Valley
Close to zoo
Adjacent to I-8, this budget-friendly hotel is within 6 miles of 2 sports stadiums, the Gaslamp Quarter, the convention center, the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, shopping malls, Fashion Valley & Mission Valley.
Two spa tubs
Best Western Seven Seas provides two spa tubs, an outdoor swimming pool, complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport (based on availability), the zoo, SeaWorld, Old Town and shopping center.
Guestrooms at this Best Western include compact refrigerators, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary local calls (less than 30 minutes).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Seven Seas Amenities
Located in the Mission Valley shopping and business corridor, the budget-friendly Best Western Seven Seas is within a mile of the Fashion Valley shopping mall and the Riverwalk Golf Club. Area beaches are six miles away.
Onsite facilities include an outdoor pool, two spa tubs, and a small fitness center with cardio equipment. Business amenities include 1200 square feet of meeting facilities, a computer station, an exhibit space, complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, and event catering is also available. The Seven Seas Café offers casual fare and indoor or patio dining throughout the day. Zack's Bar, located off the pool, has a separate pool table room.
Complimentary shuttle service to the airport and to nearby shopping center is provided from early morning until late evening upon request (subject to availability). Free parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 307
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1200
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 111
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Security guard
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Pool table
- Year Built 1968
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Partially open bathroom
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
Seven Seas Café - Located in the main building, adjacent to the lobby, this casual restaurant offers counter, booth, and outdoor seating. Serving American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 6 AM to 10 AM. Children's menu and cooked-to-order meals are also available.
Zack's Bar - A casual bar with seasonal outdoor poolside seating, a jukebox, TV, and pool table. Open around noon until around midnight.
A large patio houses an outdoor splash pool and two spa tubs, and a small fitness room provides cardio equipment. Other options include Ping-Pong, basketball, and pool.
The Mission Bay Aquatic Park and San Diego beaches are both within six miles of the hotel. A half-mile away, Riverwalk Golf Club provides 27 regulation holes and a driving range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Basketball on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Best Western Seven Seas Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.