Availability: Comfort Inn Gaslamp Convention Center
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly downtown hotel renovated in 2013
Near Petco Park
Downtown hotel near Petco Park. Located in the popular Gaslamp Quarter is close to restaurants, shops and entertainment. San Diego Zoo, Old Town, Balboa Park, Coronado beaches, and San Diego International Airport are nearby.
Wake up to a hot breakfast
Free hot breakfast buffet featuring make-your-own waffles, eggs, sausage, yogurt and much more. The hotel also offers a business center, wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, and free shuttles from the airport.
Guestrooms are conveniently outfitted with microwaves, compact refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, wet bars, and in-room safes. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Cable TV comes with pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Comfort Inn Gaslamp Convention Center Amenities
Complimentary buffet breakfast, featuring Belgian waffles, eggs, and sausage, is served in a breakfast room with a plasma TV. A 24-hour business center offers complimentary printing, faxing, and copying. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout this San Diego hotel. Guest-laundry facilities are on site.
Complimentary 24-hour shuttle service is available from (but not to) San Diego Airport.
The Comfort Inn Gaslamp is among the first solar-powered hotels in California.
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation - pickup (complimentary)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 27
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 300
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LED TV
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary hot buffet breakfast is provided each morning between 6:30-9:30 AM.
The Comfort Inn Gaslamp does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Buca di Beppo Restaurant
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Comfort Inn Gaslamp Convention Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.