Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Resort View
Standard Room, Bay View
San Diego Bay resort with water-taxi to downtown
On San Diego Bay
4 blocks from Ferry Landing shops, the Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa provides scheduled water-taxi service to a partner hotel located within 6 blocks of the San Diego Convention Center and Gaslamp Quarter.
In addition to 2 spa tubs, Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa guests enjoy a health spa with fitness center, sauna, and complimentary Pilates and yoga classes; 6 tennis courts are on site.
Balconies or patios
All 300 guestrooms include furnished balconies or patios with bay or resort views, high-speed Internet access, and spacious bathrooms with separate showers and soaking tubs.
Located on 16 waterfront acres on San Diego Bay, the Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa provides scheduled water-taxi service to a partner hotel across the bay, within 6 blocks of the San Diego Convention Center, PETCO Park, and the Gaslamp Quarter.
On-site recreation options include a health spa (surcharge), fitness center with sauna and exercise classes, tennis courts, and fire pits.
With outdoor seating and bay views, Current serves California coastal cuisine; Tides doubles as a coffee bar by day and a cocktail lounge by night. Order from room service 24 hours a day.
The resort has 14,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including 15 conference rooms and a ballroom for 800 guests. A business center provides high-speed Internet access, printing, faxing, and copying (surcharges). WiFi is available in the lobby and other public areas (surcharge). There are designated smoking areas (fines apply for violations).
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Designated smoking areas
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1988
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Water view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Current - Healthy California coastal cuisine in a relaxed, contemporary environment, with bay views and outdoor terrace dining. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Tides - Coffee bar by day, cocktail lounge at night. Sleek, modern setting. Lunch and dinner daily; lounge open until late night.
Room services available 24 hours daily.
Guests choose from three outdoor pools: the main freeform pool, a lap pool adjacent to the health spa, and a splash pool at the villa building. Two spa tubs are also on site.
In addition to offering massage and other treatments (surcharge), the health spa includes a complimentary fitness center with free weights, treadmills with individual LCD TVs, and a sauna. Complimentary scheduled Pilates, yoga, and aerobics classes are available. Guests must be at least 18 years old to use the spa and fitness facilities.
Additional options include six tennis courts, basketball, seasonal water-sports equipment rentals, and year-round bicycle rentals.
A block away, Tidelands Park has a small beach and a playground. Coronado Beach, one mile away, offers a wide, sandy beach and numerous water sports. Also a mile away, the Coronado Golf Course has an 18-hole, par 72 course, pro shop, and driving range. Squash is within one mile.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 8.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: USD 0.23 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.