Availability: Crowne Plaza Hanalei San Diego - Mission Valley
Please enter your travel dates.
Tropical oasis in heart of San Diego's Mission Valley
Golfing next door
5 miles from downtown San Diego and the Gaslamp Quarter, this tropical-themed hotel in Mission Valley is adjacent to Riverwalk Golf Club and 3 miles from SeaWorld.
Relaxed island feel
Palm trees, exotic plants, waterfalls, an outdoor heated pool, and the popular Islands Sushi and Pupu Bar give this Mission Valley Crowne Plaza's grounds and interior a tropical ambience.
South Pacific decor
Rooms at the Crowne Plaza San Diego - Mission Valley offer patios or balconies and Polynesian-style decor with light wood furnishings, island prints, and splashy floral quilts; high-speed Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Hanalei San Diego - Mission Valley Amenities
This eight-story Mission Valley hotel includes a heated outdoor pool and 12-person spa tub surrounded by a patio and lush, tropical landscaping. Crowne Plaza San Diego - Mission Valley offers a sauna, massage treatment room, and fitness center.
Dining options at the Crowne Plaza San Diego - Mission Valley include a sushi bar, lobby lounge, and casual café.
A business center offers a computer with complimentary high-speed Internet access along with printing, faxing, and shipping services (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is available in the restaurant and by the pool (surcharge). The hotel features 24,400 square feet of event space.
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 417
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access ( $9.95 USD / per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Islands Restaurant - Casual dining. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner from early morning to late evening. Breakfast buffet each morning.
Crowne Plaza San Diego - Mission Valley includes a heated outdoor pool and 12-person spa tub surrounded by a patio and lush, tropical landscaping. The hotel also offers a sauna, massage treatment room, and fitness center. Guests are welcome to relax with books, laptops, or cocktails in the thatched hut in a courtyard behind the pool, complete with a waterfall and ponds.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Mission Valley hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Crowne Plaza Hanalei San Diego - Mission Valley Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 35
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.