Availability: DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego - Hotel Circle
Please enter your travel dates.
Mission Valley hotel 2 miles from Old Town San Diego
Near Old Town
This 8-story hotel is 2 miles from historic Old Town San Diego and 6 miles from downtown. The San Diego Zoo is within 5 miles.
Pool, fitness center
Doubletree Club San Diego offers a restaurant and bar, an outdoor pool and spa tub, and a fitness center. Guests are welcomed with warm chocolate chip cookies on arrival.
Spacious Doubletree guestrooms have separate sitting areas and offer complimentary wireless Internet access. Sliding glass doors lead to private balconies with Mission Valley views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego - Hotel Circle Amenities
This 219-unit hotel is less than one mile from the Riverwalk Golf Course, San Diego Trolley Station, and Fashion Valley.
The hotel features a casual restaurant and bar, and warm chocolate chip cookies are offered on arrival. Breakfast is available for a surcharge. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center with complimentary wireless Internet access, a sundry shop adjacent to the reception desk, and complimentary club rooms for small meetings.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 219
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1967
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate sitting area
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Designer toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Panini Grill & Bar - Located off the lobby, with windows facing Mission Valley, this small, contemporary restaurant serves breakfast daily (surcharge). Lunch and dinner are also offered, as well as a kid's menu and full bar.
Room service is available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego - Hotel Circle Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.