Availability: Hilton San Diego Bayfront
Please enter your travel dates.
Bridge View 2 Queens
Bridge View 1 King
PURE Room, 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Bay/City View 2 Queen Beds
San Diego waterfront hotel across from Petco Park
Near Gaslamp Quarter
Rising 30 stories above San Diego Bay, this modern Hilton is adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center, across from Petco Park, and 3 blocks from the Gaslamp Quarter. The San Diego Zoo is 2 miles away.
Pool overlooking bay
The smoke-free Hilton features an outdoor saltwater pool with up-close bay views and poolside dining. The Odysea waterfront bar/restaurant has an outdoor terrace. A Starbucks is also onsite.
Bay views, plasma TVs
Guestrooms have large windows framing spectacular views of the bay. Rooms also feature high-definition plasma TVs, wireless Internet access, and Hilton's Serenity Collection® beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton San Diego Bayfront Amenities
This modern high-rise offers a prime location along picture-perfect San Diego Bay, with Coronado Island and its famous beach right across the water. The hotel's main entrance is elevated to take advantage of the bay views.
The Hilton's heated outdoor saltwater pool faces the bay. Other dining options include the Fox Sports Grill, the signature Vela restaurant, the Odysea waterfront restaurant and bar, the Sweet Things Frozen Yoghurt coffee shop, The Pool Club lounge, and a Starbucks café. The picnic area and a patio offer places to relax.
The hotel also has a day spa and a fitness facility. Hilton San Diego Bayfront is entirely non-smoking. The hotel offers wedding services, as well as 30 small and large meeting/conference rooms.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 1190
- Number of floors - 30
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 9290
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 30
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 100000
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Electronic check-out
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Water view
- City view
- Pool view
Sweet Things Frozen Yoghurt - A relaxing coffee shop. Some meals may not be served daily.
Vela - Signature restaurant serving international cuisine, complemented by a wide-ranging wine list. Breathtaking views of bay and beyond.
Fox Sports Grill - American classics featuring fresh local ingredients. 26 plasma TVs broadcasting sports events. State-of-the-art sound system. Outdoor patio with bay and sunset views.
Odysea - Located on the waterfront, with outdoor terrace. Light bites, including American-style dim sum. Organic cocktails, variety of house-made infusions and bitters, and other beverages. Desserts. Open mid-afternoon till late night.
The Pool Club - This open-air poolside bar and lounge provides California coastal-inspired cuisine and a choice of hand-crafted cocktails, California wines, or local microbrews.
Starbucks - Open daily, early morning until evening.
Room service is available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Swimming on site
- Sports center nearby
Hilton San Diego Bayfront has a full-service spa featuring massage and treatment rooms, facial treatments, and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hilton San Diego Bayfront Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 35
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Third Night Free
Book a minimum three-night stay in a “Third Night Free” rate category for travel and receive the third night free
Must book a minimum three-night stay in a “Third Night Free” rate category to qualify. Complimentary night is reflected in rate paid at time of booking. Subject to availability. Early departure fee may apply. Not combinable with other discounts or promotions. Other restrictions may apply.