1 King Bed Nonsmoking - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Standard Room Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One Bed
2 Queen Beds View Nonsmoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Queen Beds
1 King Bed View Nonsmoking - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel in San Diego (Downtown - San Diego Intl Airport) near San Diego Convention Center
In city center
This eco-friendly hotel is located in San Diego (Downtown - San Diego Intl Airport), close to Petco Park, San Diego Convention Center, and San Diego City College. Also nearby are Balboa Park and USS Midway Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Indigo Gaslamp Quarter features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Free Wi-Fi, local calls
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include safes and coffee/tea makers.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 1,328 square feet (123 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness facility, a rooftop terrace, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Indigo Gaslamp Quarter is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 210
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1,328
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 123
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
Table 509 Bar and Kitchen - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.