Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe with 1 King Bed
Patio Deluxe with Two Queen Beds
Deluxe with 2 Queen Beds
Accessible Deluxe One King Bed and Roll-In
Ocean Views from La Jolla Hotel
Close to beach, golf
This ocean-view La Jolla hotel, set 8 blocks from the beach, is located 5 miles from the Torrey Pines Golf Course and from Mission Bay. Downtown San Diego is 12 miles away.
Cusp Dining and Drinks, a popular restaurant located on the 11th floor offers tantalizing views of the Pacific ocean while enjoying a coastal Mediterranean inspired meal.
Spacious, smoke-free guestrooms with garden patios or ocean views, feature pillowtop beds with Italian Frette linens and down duvets, LCD TVs with HBO, and minibars stocked with organic and gourmet goodies - plus iPod docks, animal-print robes, and Bigelow luxury bath products.
Sheltered by tropical landscaping, this ocean-view boutique hotel is in the midst of an upscale San Diego beach community, with easy access in and out of La Jolla. The atmosphere, with its European flair, is ideal for leisure travelers who wish to walk to the beach and shops, and for techies who do business in the Golden Triangle.
This La Jolla hotel, eight blocks from the beach, is five miles from both Torrey Pines Golf Course and Mission Bay. Downtown San Diego is 12 miles away. The hotel is also near popular destinations such as La Jolla Village, the UCSD campus, UTC Mall (shopping center), and La Jolla's Seal Beach. Complimentary shuttle service offered to overnight guests within a 5 mile radius within La Jolla.
Hotel La Jolla was was renovated in 2012 and offers an 11th-floor ocean-view restaurant and lounge. All banquettes and tables are placed to maximize the views through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Other amenities include an outdoor pool and a newly-renovated fitness room. The hotel also offers 3 conference rooms with audio-visual equipment.
- Wedding services
- Complimentary reception
- Express check-out
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Number of floors - 11
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 86
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Banquet facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Medical assistance available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1972
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 950
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Climate control
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary evening reception is offered daily.
CUSP - Cusp Dining & Drinks is an exceptionally popular bar that has long been a gathering spot for San Diegans who come to soak up fabulous views. Daily Happy Hour from 4-7 PM. Appetizers available.
The hotel has an outdoor pool and a small fitness room.
Hotel La Jolla is only eight blocks from the beach, three miles from Torrey Pines Gliderport, five miles from Torrey Pines Golf Course and Torrey Pines Nature Reserve, and six miles from San Diego's Mission Bay Park, affording numerous recreational opportunities.
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boating nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 12.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- .0065 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.