Availability: Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room, 2 Double Beds - Seasonal Promotion!
Premium Room, 2 Double Beds, View - Seasonal Promotion!
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, View - Seasonal Promotion!
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Corner - Seasonal Promotion!
Expansive high-rise hotel on San Diego Bay
Bayside near shops
This expansive highrise hotel towers over San Diego Bay next to the Seaport Village retail complex, 1 block from the convention center, and 2 blocks from the historic Gaslamp Quarter.
Sundeck, spa, saunas
A large outdoor sundeck and spa tub complement the Manchester Grand's outdoor pool, while spa services, such as massages and facials, complement the 24-hour fitness center.
Large view windows
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego guestrooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with expansive city or partial-bay views, large desks, refrigerators, 46-inch flat-screen TVs, and wireless high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego Amenities
Towering over San Diego Bay and Seaport Village, Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is one block from the San Diego Convention Center and two blocks from the Gaslamp Quarter.
The Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego offers an upscale restaurant, casual dining room, coffee-and-pastry spot, rooftop lounge with dramatic views, an outdoor pool, three spa tubs, 2 tennis courts, a children's club, 24-hour fitness center, spa services, a fire pit, and clothing and gift shops. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in all public areas. Total indoor meeting space of 125,000 square feet includes 42 conference rooms and two ballrooms, offering 30,000 and 34,000 square feet respectively.
- Room service
- Number of bars/lounges 3
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Pool table
- Banquet facilities
- Hair salon
- Business center
- Event catering
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 1,628
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Children's club
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 11613
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 42
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge desk
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 125000
- Tennis on site
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary newspaper
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- Voice mail
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Water view
- City view
Sally's Seafood on the Water - Located in Seaport Courtyard, on the boardwalk, this upscale restaurant serves fresh seafood and sushi, and offers panoramic views of San Diego Bay.
Lael's - Situated in lobby level, this casual restaurant serves breakfast buffets every morning with fresh scrambles, omelets, pastries, crispy bacon and more.
Redfield's Sports Bar - Located in lobby level, Seaport Tower Lounge, this bar serves a variety of appetizers, wraps, salads and specialties, as well as spirits and drinks, including Bloody Mary and a variety of Mojitos. Wireless Internet access is also available. Features Direct TV Sports Channels in high-def., darts and billiards.
Redfield’s Deli - Located in lobby level, Seaport Tower, this restaurant serves sandwiches and gourmet soups, salads, fresh-baked pastries, piping hot coffee and espresso beverages. Redfield's Deli offers wireless internet access.
Ann Marie's Coffee House - Located in Seaport Courtyard, on the boardwalk, this café offers both indoor and outdoor seating on the boardwalk and serves a variety of lattes, blended mochas, espresso, Starbucks Coffee, specialty crafted teas, ice cream, pastries, sandwiches and salads.
Top of the Hyatt - Located on the 40th Floor, Harbor Tower, this rooftop lounge offers a spectacular panoramic view above San Diego Bay, Coronado Island and beyond.
The Manchester Grand Hyatt features KIN SPA on the 3rd floor. A 24-hour fitness room is on the 4th floor of the Seaport Tower. The outdoor swimming pool is surrounded by a sundeck, 2 spa tubs, and a fire pit. The hotel also offers 2 tennis courts and a children's club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
KIN SPA, overlooking the San Diego Bay, offers a variety of types of full-body massages, body scrubs and wraps, rejuvenation treatments, facials using high-quality natural ingredients, manicures and pedicures, and hair styling. Massage is available in couples and outdoor treatment rooms.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.