Availability: San Diego Marriott Del Mar
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Best Available Rate.
Concierge Room, Concierge Service - Best Available Concierge Room Rate
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Best Available Corner King Room Rate
Business-oriented San Diego hotel near Del Mar
Close to UCSD
Set in a small business district 2.5 miles from downtown Del Mar, this hotel is 2 miles from Torrey Pines State Beach and Reserve and 4.5 miles from the University of California, San Diego.
The Arterra restaurant serves seasonal regional specialties and features an extensive California wine list. This Marriott also has a 24-hour business center and wireless Internet access.
Quilted-top mattresses, down comforters, and feather pillows invite a restful night's sleep. All San Diego Marriott Del Mar guestrooms also offer high-speed Internet access, and cable TV with premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
San Diego Marriott Del Mar Amenities
This Sorrento Valley hotel opened in 2002 in the growing Del Mar business district two miles from the beach. SeaWorld San Diego is 14 miles away, and downtown San Diego is within 18 miles.
The hotel features a fitness center, an outdoor pool and spa tub, and poolside food and beverage service. Specializing in fresh regional cuisine, Arterra restaurant offers indoor and outdoor dining and features an extensive California wine list and a nightly sushi bar.
The hotel has 17 conference rooms with more than 24,000 square feet of space and provides audiovisual equipment and event catering. The business center is open 24 hours. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and other public areas.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Concierge desk
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Total number of rooms - 284
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Arterra - Regional cuisine with an emphasis on fresh, seasonal produce. Open daily for breakfast and dinner and weekdays for lunch. Sushi bar open during evening hours. Extensive wine menu with 350 American wines, mostly Californian. Indoor and outdoor seating. Live piano music on most weekend evenings.
Room service - Available from early morning until late evening.
The hotel has an outdoor pool and spa tub and a fitness center with treadmills, stair machines, free weights, and a strength-training machine.
Torrey Pines State Beach, a wide stretch of sand popular with surfers, is two miles from the hotel. Next to the beach is Los Peñasquitos Marsh Natural Preserve, a marshy lagoon that attracts several species of birds for bird watching. Jogging, biking, bowling, and rock climbing venues are within five mile, and miniature golf is seven miles from the hotel.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
San Diego Marriott Del Mar Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay