Book your room at San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, City View
Double Room, Sea View
Concierge Room, Concierge Service, City View - Conceirge - City View.
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
Concierge Room, Concierge Service, Sea View - Conceirge Water View!
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
High-rise Marriott next to San Diego’s PETCO Park
Close to conventions
Adjacent to Gaslamp Quarter nightlife and restaurants, this 22-story hotel is 2 blocks from the San Diego Convention Center, 3 miles from the San Diego Zoo, and 8 miles from SeaWorld.
Popular rooftop bar
The San Diego Marriott's lively ALTITUDE Sky Lounge provides ballpark and bay views and weekend DJ music; Soleil @k restaurant specializes in innovative California cuisine and fresh seasonal fare.
All San Diego Marriott guestrooms offer city or water views, pillowtop mattresses, 300-thread-count sheets, complimentary weekday newspapers, and complimentary wireless and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter
The 22-story San Diego Marriot Gaslamp Quarter is adjacent to PETCO Park (home of the San Diego Padres baseball team), and two blocks from the San Diego Convention Center. At the edge of San Diego's historic Gaslamp Quarter, it also offers access to numerous restaurants, nightclubs, and shops.
The hotel's lobby-level restaurant, Soleil @k, and rooftop Altitude Skybar are popular gathering spots.
A complimentary fitness center is located on the 22nd floor.
A seventh-floor business center provides computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 22
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pool table
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Plasma TV
- Down comforter
- Eat and drink
Soleil @k - Floor-to-ceiling windows face a lively street scene, and a custom-made display counter separates the exhibition kitchen from the dining room. Innovative California cuisine spotlights fresh seasonal fare. Patio dining available. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
ALTITUDE Sky Lounge - A sophisticated rooftop bar with views of the adjacent PETCO Park, city skyline, and San Diego Bay. Terrace seating, a fire pit, and a waterfall wall. Serving cocktails, cigars, and light fare. DJ entertainment Thursday–Saturday. Open from late morning until late evening.
Latitude Lounge - Enjoy one of the hotel's signature cocktails, as well as bar classics like beef sliders and Baja fish tacos or fancy favorites like an artisan cheese plate. Located on the lobby level.
Room service is available from early morning until late evening.
ALTITUDE Sky Lounge: This rooftop bar climbs 22 stories above downtown with stunning ocean, skyline, and ballpark views. Guests must be 21 years old or older.
Located on the 7th floor, the fitness center provides free weights and cardio equipment with individual flat-screen TVs in front of most machines. Complimentary fitness kits are available for guests who prefer to exercise in their own rooms.
Bayfront running and cycling paths are located adjacent to the convention center, 2 blocks from the hotel.
The Marriott is 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) from the 1,200-acre Balboa Park, which includes playing fields, a tennis complex, 2 golf courses, 13 museums, and the San Diego Zoo.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD .14 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.