Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Double Bay Tower
Lanai Two Double Beds
Traditional King Bay Tower
Traditional Room, Accessible 1 King Bed
Overlooking the San Diego Bay and City Skyline
Waterfront, near airport
Situated on San Diego Bay, the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina is 1 mile (1.6 km) away from San Diego International Airport, and just 10 minutes from the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Old Town, the Gaslamp District, and the convention center.
Private dock, 3 pools
This Sheraton offers multiple restaurants and bars where guests can sample eclectic cuisine along with exceptional views; there are numerous recreational options on site, and guests can make use of the adjacent full-service marina and private dock.
Plush, custom beds
Guestrooms include the Sweet Sleeper bed, with pillowtop mattress, triple-sheeting, and goose down comforter and pillows.
This waterfront hotel is 1 mile (1.6 km) from the airport and 3 miles (4.8 km) from San Diego's historic Gaslamp Quarter.
The Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina features 1,053 guestrooms and suites, which are split between two towers – 705 in the Marina Tower and 348 in the Bay Tower. Business- friendly amenities include a conference center, 73 flexible conference rooms and meeting facilities, accommodating up to 2,100 guests. The hotel features restaurants, bars, and Link@Sheraton powered by Microsoft, with complimentary Internet access and PC Workstations. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the Marina Tower lobby.
Recreational options include 3 pools and a separate children's pool, spa tubs, 3 outdoor tennis courts, and a basketball court. Boat tours and cruises can be arranged at the full-service marina, and kayaking and other water activities are also available on site. Guests have access to two separate fitness facilities, as well as the Island Breeze Spa (spa services are available for a fee). This smoke-free hotel provides a complimentary airport shuttle that runs at scheduled times. For a surcharge, a shuttle service for nearby attractions within 4 miles (6.4 km) like Harbor Island, the Maritime Museum of San Diego, Broadway/Navy Pier, Seaport Village and the San Diego Convention Center operates between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Parking is available (surcharge) and a valet service is provided too.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 12
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Number of spa tubs - 3
- Designated smoking areas
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 1053
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Pool table
- Local Expert Concierge
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 73
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Year Built 1972
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Swimming pool - children's
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Concierge desk
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Marina on site
- Luggage storage
- Tennis on site
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wake-up calls
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
Harbor's Edge - The hotel's large, contemporary main restaurant—off the lobby in the Marina Tower—features breakfast buffets and steak and seafood items. Waterfront views and terrace dining. A children's menu is available.
Quinn's - This nautical-themed sports bar has leather couches, hardwood floors, pool tables, and multiple TVs. Features ocean and pool views. Cocktails, appetizers, and light fare. Open for lunch and dinner.
Tapatini Tapas & Wine Bar - This harbor-view tapas bar is open from early evening until midnight. Signature martinis.
The Link by Sheraton - Secluded Internet café adjacent to Tapatini's in the Marina Tower. Grab-and-go food and beverages such as muffins, water, and coffee. Computer terminals with complimentary high-speed Internet access. Flat-screen TVs.
Shoreline - Open seasonally, the hotel's poolside restaurant offers snacks and light meals to swimmers and sunbathers. Open for lunch and dinner. Includes a bar.
Marina Market and Cafe - This coffee house offers meals, beverages, delectable snacks “to go”, Starbucks coffee, as well as a selection of wines and import, domestic, and locally crafted beer.
Bay Tower Lounge - Light snacks and pub-style food. Includes a bar.
The Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina offers 3 swimming pools, spa tubs, a children's pool, 3 outdoor tennis courts, basketball on site, bicycle rentals, plenty of outdoor seating areas, and a marina with 2 private boat slips available for private charters. Guests have complimentary use of the fitness center on the ground level of the east tower; spa services are available for a fee.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boating on site
- Dock on site
- Ecotours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Whale-watching on site
- Boat tours on site
- Boat cruises on site
The trained attendants at the Island Breeze Spa offer a full menu of spa services and treatments, including massages, body wraps, facials, and manicures and pedicures (surcharges).
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 10.565 percent city/local tax will be charged
- 2.00 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per room, per day
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.