Book your room at Sonoran Suites of San Diego
Condo with an outdoor pool, in Vista (Carlsbad - Oceanside)
Located near the beach, this condo is in Vista (Carlsbad - Oceanside), and area attractions include Legoland California and Sealife Aquarium. Regional attractions also include Carlsbad Premium Outlets and Flower Fields of Carlsbad.
At Sonoran Suites of San Diego, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The condo also features laundry facilities and a business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sonoran Suites of San Diego
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Sonoran Suites of San Diego provides a spa tub and a fitness center. A business center is on site at this 3-star property. This Vista condo also offers barbecue grills, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Sonoran Suites of San Diego has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate living room
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Shared bathroom
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Second bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Individually furnished
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Sonoran Suites of San Diego
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 25
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Resort fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per stay
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night