Availability: Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-San Francisco Airport North
Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
South San Francisco eco-friendly hotel with free parking
Situated near the airport, in South San Francisco, this eco-friendly hotel is close to South San Francisco Convention Center, Tanforan Park Shopping Center, and Artichoke Joe's Casino. Area attractions also include San Francisco State University and Candlestick Park.
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-San Francisco Airport North provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a computer station, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-San Francisco Airport North Amenities
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-San Francisco Airport North features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and tour assistance. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers express check-in, express check-out, and a television in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-San Francisco Airport North is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 2
- Business services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Free garage parking
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Pillowtop mattress
- Courtyard view
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Window opens
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-San Francisco Airport North Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Additional Details
One child 13 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Silver, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.