Availability: Club Quarters in San Francisco
Please enter your travel dates.
Across from Embarcadero Center in San Francisco.
Club Quarters is located in the center of the financial district, across from the Embarcadero Center. A short walk to Market Street, Chinatown, the Ferry Building, Union Square and North Beach. Convenient to the cable car system, it is a short ride to Fisherman’s Wharf.
Most services are complimentary including WiFi in the hotel, bottled water, coffee, tea and use of computers. Additional amenities include the private Club Living Room with newspaper, magazines, complimentary refreshments and a 24-hour concierge.
Standard guest rooms are equipped with premium bedding, custom duvets, LCD TV, clock radios, coffeemakers, and workstation with ergonomic chair and cordless direct-dial telephones. Exercise equipment can be delivered to room on request.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Club Quarters in San Francisco Amenities
Located one block from Embarcadero Center shops and businesses, Club Quarters is situated in San Francisco's Financial District, two blocks from a cable-car stop. Built in 2003, this residential-style hotel has a private clubroom with separate seating areas, laptop connections and computers with complimentary Internet access. Complimentary coffee and newspapers are provided every morning.
Additional hotel amenities include free wireless internet, Starbucks, and the adjacent Elephant and Castle Pub and Restaurant serves British-style fare and American favorites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guest laundry facilities and a small fitness facility are also on site. Disabled-accessible facilities and guestrooms are available on request.
Parking is available nearby. Guests must have their parking ticket validated at the front desk to qualify for stated parking rates.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Total number of rooms - 346
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2003
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Satellite TV service
- iPod docking station
Elephant and Castle Pub and Restaurant - Independently owned and operated British-style pub. Traditional pub fare and American favorites. Full bar, 16 draft beers. Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner served.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
This San Francisco hotel has a small fitness center with two treadmills, two stationary bikes, one stair machine, and free weights.
Five blocks from the hotel, a YMCA has a lap pool and fitness center (surcharge). The Embarcadero, also five blocks away, offers a promenade along the bay that's perfect for walking and biking. A seasonal ice-skating rink is located at the Embarcadero Center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Club Quarters in San Francisco Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 32-36 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.