Book your room at Crowne Plaza San Francisco International Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
One Bedroom Suite, Non-Smoking
- 1 bed
Executive, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- 1 king
One Bed, Accessible
In Burlingame with complimentary shuttle to SFO airport
South of SFO airport
The hotel is within 1.5 mi (2.5 km) of a BART station and the airport, 5 mi (8 km) from the South San Francisco Convention Center and San Mateo Expo Center, and 11.5 mi (18.5 km) south of San Francisco.
Restaurant, indoor pool
The Crowne Plaza San Francisco International Airport offers a complimentary airport shuttle and has a heated indoor pool and spa tub, 24-hour fitness and business centers, and a restaurant and lounge.
37-inch flat-panel TVs
Guestrooms at this Burlingame Crowne Plaza feature pillowtop beds, flat-panel televisions with premium cable channels, high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and granite and stainless steel bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza San Francisco International Airport
Crowne Plaza San Francisco International Airport offers a casual restaurant with a lounge and express kiosk. The hotel's complimentary airport shuttle runs every half hour from early morning until late night. The hotel also offers a copmplimentary shuttle to downtown Burlingame. In addition to a heated indoor pool and spa tub, the hotel has a 24-hour fitness center.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include a 24-hour business center with complimentary internet access. 14,000 square feet of event space includes conference rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This airport hotel also has multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk and concierge desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 309
- Number of floors - 10
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 14,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1301
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 22
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Eat and drink
West Bay Café - Contemporary California cuisine is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
West Bay Lounge - Light fare is served along with wine, beer, and signature cocktails like the ginger whiskey sour and ginseng martini. Open from late afternoon.
Room service is available from early morning until night.
The hotel offers a heated indoor pool and spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center with cardio and weight training equipment. Bayside Park is adjacent to the hotel and offers trails for jogging, walking, and bicycling. Guests also receive a discounted rate for a nearby gym and complimentary use of golf clubs at the Burlingame Driving Range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Crowne Plaza San Francisco International Airport
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay