Book your room at Executive Hotel Vintage Court
San Francisco hotel with free wine receptions
5 minutes to Union Square
Executive Hotel Vintage Court places guests a 5-minute walk from Union Square shops like Tiffany & Co and Saks Fifth Avenue. Dim sum and Chinatown bargain shopping is 8 minutes away on foot. It’s a 20-minute cable-car ride to Fisherman's Wharf.
Fireside wine tasting
Guests can start the day with a continental breakfast and a workout in the fitness room, and each evening enjoy a free wine reception in the lobby. The hotel staff can assist with Napa wine tasting excursions, and provide free coupons for some Napa wineries.
Soft bathrobes, free WiFi
Each guestroom is named after a California winery, and features antique-style wooden furnishings and rich fabrics. Guests can enjoy the organic bath products, get comfortable in plush bathrobes, and relax while watching cable TV and surfing the Web with free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 900 square feet (84 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Executive Hotel Vintage Court is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 107
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 84
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free reception
- Conference space size (feet) - 900
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- MP3 docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Debit cards not accepted
Parking height restrictions apply
- Resort fee
- Self parking fee: USD 32.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 150.00
- Deposit: USD 250 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Breakage deposit: USD 250.00 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.