Deluxe King Bed
Deluxe Two Double Beds
Deluxe Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Double Bed
Art nouveau hideaway in downtown San Francisco
Dinner in Chinatown
2 blocks east of Union Square, this eight-story landmark hotel is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco's Financial District, adjacent to Crocker Galleria, and 3 blocks from Chinatown.
Secret garden path
Offering views of the city skyline is a lushly landscaped rooftop garden with a walking path; guests of the Galleria Park Hotel also enjoy a nightly wine reception by the lobby's Art Nouveau fireplace.
The 177 guestrooms in the 1911 historic Galleria Park Hotel feature fully stocked minibars, wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, flat-screen TVs, and Lather bath products.
This downtown San Francisco hotel features a private business center with computers, printers, and complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. A fitness center, rooftop garden and walking path are on site.
The hotel offers same-day laundry service, as well as full-time concierge service. Meeting rooms accommodate up to 75 people, and a full-time conference manager is available for reception and meeting coordination.
Artwork throughout the Galleria Park Hotel includes sketches by California artist Clyde Follet Seavy, with pieces depicting personal scenes from the 1930s. An evening manager's wine reception is hosted in the hotel living room. Lunch is served at the restaurant Monday through Friday.
Complimentary town car service is available within a three-mile radius of the hotel on weekdays during select hours. Room service is offered for dinner Monday through Saturday.
Kids 12 and under stay at Galleria Park Hotel for free.
- Fitness facilities
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Voice mail
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium TV channels
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- City view
A complimentary wine reception is hosted each evening in the lobby.
The hotel provides room service during limited hours.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 48.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.