Availability: Galleria Park Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Art nouveau hideaway in downtown San Francisco
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Dinner in Chinatown
2 blocks east of Union Square, this eight-story landmark hotel is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco's Financial District, adjacent to Crocker Galleria, and 3 blocks from Chinatown.
Secret garden path
Offering views of the city skyline is a lushly landscaped rooftop garden with a walking path; guests of the Galleria Park Hotel also enjoy a nightly wine reception by the lobby's Art Nouveau fireplace.
The 177 guestrooms in the 1911 historic Galleria Park Hotel feature fully stocked minibars, wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, flat-screen TVs, and Lather bath products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Galleria Park Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel Amenities
This downtown San Francisco hotel features a private business center with computers, printers, and complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. A fitness center, rooftop garden and walking path are on site.
The hotel offers same-day laundry service, as well as full-time concierge service. Meeting rooms accommodate up to 75 people, and a full-time conference manager is available for reception and meeting coordination.
Artwork throughout the Galleria Park Hotel includes sketches by California artist Clyde Follet Seavy, with pieces depicting personal scenes from the 1930s. An evening manager's wine reception is hosted in the hotel living room. Lunch is served at the restaurant Monday through Friday.
Complimentary town car service is available within a three-mile radius of the hotel on weekdays during select hours. Room service is offered for dinner Monday through Saturday.
Kids 12 and under stay at Galleria Park Hotel for free.
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
A complimentary wine reception is hosted each evening in the lobby.
The hotel provides room service during limited hours.
Galleria Park Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 42-52 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.