Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
In downtown San Francisco, 2 blocks from Union Square
San Francisco Holiday
Centrally located in San Francisco's lower Nob Hill neighborhood, the hotel is close to Moscone Center, the Ferry Building, and Transamerica Pyramid.
The Grant Hotel offers a complimentary Continental breakfast and complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby.
Guestrooms at the Grant Hotel feature desks, televisions, and telephones; wireless Internet access is available.
This downtown San Francisco hotel is two blocks from both Union Square and the entrance to Chinatown, five blocks from the Financial District, and two miles from Fisherman's Wharf.
The Grant Hotel serves a complimentary Continental breakfast each morning in the lobby. Secure self parking with in and out privileges is located nearby for a surcharge; the hotel also offers airport transportation for a surcharge. Complimentary wireless Internet access and coffee are available in the lobby, which has a fireplace.
The front desk is open 24 hours a day. The front desk has a safe-deposit box for guest use, and some of the staff are bilingual.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 5
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Street parking (metered)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
A complimentary Continental breakfast is served each morning in the lobby and includes muffins, tea, and coffee.
The Grant Hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Café De La Presse
Belden Place restaurants
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to couples
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 15.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 6.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.88 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.