Availability: Harbor Court Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Queen Bay View Room & Hosted Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
King Bay View & Hosted Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Penthouse Queen Suite & Queen Sleeper & Hostd Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Queen & Hosted Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Queen Room & Hosted Wine Reception AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Accessible Queen Room with Roll in Shower & Hosted WineMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Accessible One Full Size Deluxe Room & Hosted Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
One Full Size Bedded Room & Hosted Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Romantic hotel with a restaurant, in San Francisco (Financial District - Ferry Building)
This romantic hotel is located in San Francisco (Financial District - Ferry Building), close to Contemporary Jewish Museum, Union Square, and Pier 39. Also nearby are Fisherman's Wharf and Lombard Street.
In addition to a restaurant, Harbor Court Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and video-game consoles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Harbor Court Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner hotel. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Harbor Court Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary reception
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Ozumo - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
Harbor Court Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 54 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.