Book your room at Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelClose to Union Square, Chinatown, and North Beach
This 27-story San Francisco Hilton hotel towers over the city's financial district, North Beach's Italian shops and cafés, Chinatown, and the Embarcadero Center.
The hotel features 360-degree views of San Francisco and the bay from floor-to-ceiling bay windows. Amenities include a wine bar, meeting facilities, and a 24-hour business center.
City or bay views
Guestrooms at this Hilton feature blue and tan colors and views of the bay or city. Amenities include large desks, safes that accommodate laptops, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to 22700 sq. feet (2,109sq. meters) of flexible meeting space including outdoor areas, the Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District provides a 24-hour business center, business services, and wireless Internet access.
The 24-hour fitness center offers views of the financial district. Onsite spa services include relaxing massages, reflexology, aromatherapy, and beauty treatments.
Please Note: We do not provide oversized parking. Parking garage maximum clearance is 6 feet 3 inches.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 22700
- Conference space size (meters) - 2109
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 27
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 543
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1971
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
750 Restaurant & Bar - American cuisine.
Flyte Wine Bar - Serves local wines from Sonoma and Napa paired with small plates.
In-Room Dining - Guests can dine in the privacy of their own rooms.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a state-of-the-art fitness center with a stationary bike, treadmill, and elliptical machine (free of charge). The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The Wellness Center Spa & Fitness offers luxurious, effective treatments created specifically for weary travelers. Recharge the body and mind with Aromatherapy treatments, deep tissue, and hot stone massages using the highest quality products. Manicures, pedicures, prenatal massage, and reflexology services are also available onsite with advanced reservations.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75.00
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.