Book your room at Hotel Nikko San Francisco
Petite QueenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Nikko Floor RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Imperial Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Romantic San Francisco hotel in Theater District, walk to Union Square
Located in Theater District, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Glide Memorial United Methodist Church, Union Square, and Westfield San Francisco Center Shopping Mall. San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Asian Art Museum of San Francisco are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a nightclub. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 532 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus 24-hour room service and plasma TVs. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, separate bathtubs and showers, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Nikko San Francisco
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Nikko San Francisco provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2700 square feet (251 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Nikko San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 25
- Total number of rooms - 532
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2700
- Conference space size (meters) - 251
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Television in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15.95 USD per 24-hour period )
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Down comforter
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Anzu Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Kanpai At the Nikko - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Feinsteins - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: USD 26.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.0 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per stay
- Facilities fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per stay and includes use of:
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.