Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking - Non-Refundable
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking - Non-Refundable
- Two Queen Beds
Nikko Floor Room
- One King Bed
Imperial Club Room
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- One King Bed
Refined elegance near San Francisco’s Union Square
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Cable cars: 1 block
Located two blocks from Union Square and one block from Cable Cars, this luxury hotel is a sophisticated sanctuary of modern elegance with Asian charm.
Hotel Nikko's light-filled health club features an atrium-enclosed pool, an outdoor sundeck, meditation rooms, saunas, and Shiatsu massage rooms. Anzu restaurant showcases modern Japanese cuisine.
San Francisco Views
Pillowtop mattresses, down comforters (bedspreads), plump pillows, and soft throws encourage restful sleep in Hotel Nikko's guestrooms. Plasma TVs come with HBO. Windows frame San Francisco views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Union Square, top-notch theaters, and cable cars are all within two blocks of this San Francisco hotel. The Financial District and Moscone Center are both about five blocks away.
Hotel Nikko's full-service business center, just off the white-marble lobby, is staffed on weekdays and accessible by room key other times.
At the hotel's acclaimed Anzu restaurant, menu highlights include Smoked Black Cod and Shiso & Garlic-Crusted Rack of Lamb. An impressive wine list, sakes, and specialty cocktails complement the menu. Anzu's sushi bar is open Tuesday-Saturday evenings. Every Sunday, Anzu serves an extensive buffet with brunch favorites, sushi, and salads.
A Starbucks coffee shop is by the hotel's entrance.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 25
- Total number of rooms - 532
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 251
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2700
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Television in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Bathroom phone
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Plasma TV
- Down comforter
- In-room safe
- Electronic check-out
Anzu - Modern Japanese cuisine with French, Italian, and Spanish influences. Smoked Black Cod, Shiso & Garlic-Crusted Rack of Lamb, and Pimentón-Spiced Seared Ahi among menu highlights. Sushi bar open Tuesday-Saturday evenings. Breakfast daily, lunch Monday-Saturday, dinner daily. Every Sunday, Anzu serves an extensive buffet with brunch favorites, sushi, and salads. Decor includes copper fountain, large glass wall overlooking lobby, white linens, candles, and comfortable oversized chairs.
Anzu Lounge - Sakes, wide selection of wines, and about a dozen specialty cocktails, many made with locally produced premium spirits such as Distillery 209 gin. Open daily from afternoon until late night.
Starbucks - Coffee, pastries, and snacks. Located by hotel's entrance.
Room service is available 24 hours a day. Drinks and light fare can also be delivered to the pool area or patio.
At the Club Nikko health club, a Japanese-style bridge links the well-equipped fitness room with a pool enclosed in an atrium. Tables, chairs, chaise longues, and a spa tub are arrayed around the pool, and a patio is right outside. Room service can deliver drinks, snacks, or light meals to guests relaxing by the pool or on the patio. The health club also offers saunas, locker rooms with Japanese meditation areas, and stress-reducing Shiatsu massage services.
The health club is open 24 hours, while the pool is open from early morning until late evening. The hotel charges a daily fee for health-club access (waived for guests in the Imperial Club Rooms and Junior Suites).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast fee: USD 26.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.0 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per stay
- Facilities fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per stay and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.