Availability: Hotel Palomar San Francisco, a Kimpton Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Boutique hotel in the heart of San Francisco
Downtown all around
This downtown SoMa area Art Deco hotel nestles in the heart of San Francisco near Union Square, adjacent to the Westfield San Francisco Centre, Moscone Convention Center, and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
24-hour business center
Hotel Palomar hosts an evening wine reception. The hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Guestrooms at Hotel Palomar have Frette Italian linens, custom furnishings, alligator-print carpets, CD players, and granite bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Palomar San Francisco, a Kimpton Hotel Amenities
The Hotel Palomar San Francisco offers guests a secluded retreat five floors above the street in a historic nine-story building. Guests enjoy complimentary high-speed wired/wireless Internet in public spaces and Town Car limo services is available.
A complimentary wine reception is hosted each evening.
The hotel has a 24-hour fitness facility, and in-room spa services (reservations required) are available on site. Guests may also use a nearby health club (surcharge). Staff provide concierge services and 24-hour business center has 3,000 square feet of space with four meeting rooms and multiple large conference rooms, audio-visual equipment and technology help desk. There is also event catering and banquet services, concierge service and tour service and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Valet parking is available for a surcharge. Smoke-free property.
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 195
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Palomar's 24-hour fitness facility has a treadmill, an exercise bike, free weights, and a weight machine. Guests can use a nearby fitness center with a swimming pool and a range of cardio and weight machines (surcharge). Guests may enjoy eco-friendly spa services (reservations required) in their guestrooms: soothing massages, body treatments and facials with natural, organic products. The hotel has two specialty in-room television stations-a meditation channel and a yoga channel-and yoga mats, blocks, and straps are available for complimentary in-room use.
The hotel is one block from Yerba Buena Gardens, which has a children's playground, an indoor ice-skating rink, and an antique carousel. Several public golf courses in San Francisco are nearby, including the Presidio Golf Club (four miles from the hotel) and the Lincoln Park Golf Course (six miles). Bike rentals can be arranged. The Embarcadero, one mile from the hotel, is popular with joggers. Many visitors to San Francisco walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, five miles from the hotel. Parking is available at both ends of the bridge.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hotel Palomar San Francisco, a Kimpton Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.