Please enter your travel dates.
Full Size Bedded Room & Hosted Wine Reception
Queen Room & Hosted Wine Reception
King Room & Hosted Wine Reception
King Room & Hosted Wine Reception
Hipster haven in the hub of downtown San Francisco
Heart of the city
Blithely original, the boutique-style Hotel Triton is located across from Chinatown's Dragon Gate, 2 blocks from San Francisco's Union Square and financial district, and 6 blocks from Nob Hill.
Guests expect the unexpected at this San Francisco hotel; Hotel Triton delivers with rotating local art in the mezzanine, fireside receptions, freshly baked cookies, and a 24-hour business center.
In the 140 guestrooms, all nonsmoking, flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations mix with curvaceous custom-designed furnishings. WiFi (surcharge) and pay movies are available.
Centrally located in downtown, Hotel Triton is across from the Chinatown Gate, two blocks from the financial district and from Union Square, and six blocks from Moscone Center and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
A gallery on the mezzanine features rotating exhibits by local artists. The hotel has a concierge, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center; in-room Spa treatments are also available.
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Express check-out
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer rental
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Street parking (metered)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Hotel Triton does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Café de la Presse
Le Central Bistro
E & O Trading Company
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to couples
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.