Availability: Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Regency, Club Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Modern icon overlooks Bay, adjacent to Embarcadero
Steps to waterfront
The 17-story Hyatt Regency is located on the Embarcadero waterfront, across from the Ferry Building Marketplace, close to the Embarcadero Center, Union Square, and Moscone Convention Center.
Cylindrical glass elevators rise above the 17-story atrium showcasing dramatic architecture and water sculptures. Eclipse Restaurant in the atrium serves California cuisine including salads, steak, and seafood.
Sliding glass doors open onto city or bay views in the 804 guestrooms, which also feature wireless and wired Internet access, 47-inch HDTV, iPod® docking station, earth-tone décor, and the signature Hyatt Grand Bed with pillowtop mattress.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Amenities
The Hyatt Regency San Francisco stands at the base of Market Street, across the street from the Ferry Plaza and the Bay, and adjacent to the upscale Embarcadero Shopping Center.
The hotel offers 35 meeting rooms with 67,000 feet of space, as well as a business center with computer stations, copiers, fax machines, and shipping service (surcharges). Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access are available (surcharge). Babysitting/childcare is available, as well as concierge services, luggage storage, and an elevator. A station at the front desk allows guests to print airline boarding passes.
The complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains stair steppers, treadmills, exercise bikes, and weights. Guests also enjoy discounted access to a health club with pool and spa two blocks away.
The Eclipse restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and is open until midnight.
Parking is available nearby (surcharge). This property is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 804
- Number of floors - 17
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 6225
- Number of meeting rooms - 35
- Conference space size (feet) - 67000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 USD / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Eclipse Restaurant - emphasizes a contemporary and sustainable approach to dining by featuring a menu full of local seasonal ingredients. Eclipse Restaurant opens daily and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Hyatt Regency's complimentary 24-hour fitness center includes stair steppers, treadmills, exercise bikes, and weights. Guests also enjoy discounted access to a health club with pool and spa two blocks away.
The hotel is adjacent to a waterfront jogging path, and is near a tennis and swim club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 64 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.