Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 2 Double Beds, Bay View
- Two Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Bay View
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Bay View
Regency, Club Double Room
Modern icon overlooks Bay, adjacent to Embarcadero
Steps to waterfront
The 17-story Hyatt Regency is located on the Embarcadero waterfront, across from the Ferry Building Marketplace, close to the Embarcadero Center, Union Square, and Moscone Convention Center.
Cylindrical glass elevators rise above the 17-story atrium showcasing dramatic architecture and water sculptures. Eclipse Restaurant in the atrium serves California cuisine including salads, steak, and seafood.
Sliding glass doors open onto city or bay views in the 802 guestrooms, which also feature wireless and wired Internet access, iPod docking station, earth-tone decor, and the signature Hyatt Grand Bed with pillowtop mattress.
The Hyatt Regency San Francisco stands at the base of Market Street, across the street from the Ferry Plaza and the Bay, and adjacent to the upscale Embarcadero Shopping Center.
The hotel offers 35 meeting rooms with 67,000 feet of space, as well as a business center with computer stations, copiers, fax machines, and shipping service (surcharges). Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access are available (surcharge). A station at the front desk allows guests to print airline boarding passes.
The complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains stair steppers, treadmills, exercise bikes, and weights. Guests also enjoy discounted access to a health club with pool and spa two blocks away.
A lobby café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner; the adjacent bar is open only at night.
Parking is available nearby (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 802
- Number of floors - 17
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Street parking (metered)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 67000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 6225
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 35
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Turndown service (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Eclipse Restaurant - Located in the atrium lobby. California menu that includes salads, pasta, sandwiches, steaks, and seafood. Open morning to evening.
The Hyatt Regency's complimentary 24-hour fitness center includes stair steppers, treadmills, exercise bikes, and weights. Guests also enjoy discounted access to a health club with pool and spa two blocks away.
The hotel is adjacent to a waterfront jogging path, and is near a tennis and swim club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.