Book your room at InterContinental Mark Hopkins
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive, One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Nob Hill hotel by 3 San Francisco cable car lines
This San Francisco hotel sits atop Nob Hill, next to 3 cable car lines; Chinatown is 3 blocks away, and Union Square is 5 blocks away.
This landmark Nob Hill hotel offers a 19th-floor sky bar, a 24-hour fitness center, and a business center providing cell phone rental.
InterContinental Mark Hopkins guestrooms offer bathrobes, minibars and coffeemakers, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
InterContinental Mark Hopkins
At your hotel
InterContinental Mark Hopkins sits atop Nob Hill, next to the crossing of three cable car lines. Chinatown is three blocks away, and Union Square is five blocks away.
Built in 1926, this San Francisco landmark features a restaurant serving innovative California cuisine and a 19th-floor bar with a menu of 100 martinis. Room service is available during the mornings and during the evenings.
The 24-hour fitness center is on the California Street level of the hotel; the property also offers a spa tub.
The business center is staffed from early morning to late evening but open 24 hours. Copying and printing, courier services, and computer and cell phone rental are all available. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge).
Club InterContinental provides board games and DVDs for children.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 382
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 16
- Year Built 1926
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 12.95 USD / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 14.95 USD / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 12.95 USD / per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Top of the Mark - This 19th-floor sky bar offers nearly 360-degree views, overlooking Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz Island, the Golden Gate Bridge. The 100 Martinis menu offers drinks such as the Lychee Martini, the Lemon Drop and the 24 Karrot.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
The following activities and highlights are available near InterContintental Mark Hopkins:
- Shopping in Union Square
- Cable cars
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for InterContinental Mark Hopkins
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.